Established in 1971 and headquartered in Langley, British Columbia, Primex Manufacturing Ltd. (Primex) is a molder of plastic injection products. From its roots as a small custom injection molder and through the combination of Primex’s predecessor companies, Vanguard Plastics, Premo Plastics and VPL Enterprises Ltd., Primex has developed broad capabilities in the design, engineering and mold fabrication of a number of proprietary, patented in-house plastic products.
Primex is searching for a ERP Business Analyst to join our team!
Reports to: Director of Finance
Objective: Encourage a positive working environment and meet companies Mission, Vision, and Values by performing duties and achieving personal growth.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Provide support for the following Business Software:
- New software as added
- Liaison between Primex and IT providers for above software(Fully Managed, Phoenix, ABC, Arbutus Advisors)
- Review and authorize IT related invoices
- Trouble shoot issues where possible, with regards to network and above software
- Update and maintain Syspro documents where required – Logo’s cheque formats, Tax numbers, etc.
- Recommend business process improvements using minimum amount of software customizations
- Assist users with developing more efficient processes as needed
- Provide a Syspro training environment for existing and new users
- Assist in designing new reports when users require
- Assist departments with software support issues
- EDI setup when required
- Assist with month end process for producing monthly consolidated financial statements
- Monthly Margin Bank report
- Support Intermediate Accountants with intercompany related transactions and exchange issues.
- Administrator for Avatax and backup for tax certificates/permits for taxable customers; ensure Customer Service is kept apprised of unique setups required by Avatax.
- Support for various federal, provincial, and State Tax calculations
- Oversee any state tax reporting requirements
- Update standard costs in Syspro on a monthly basis
- Manage Year End Inventory process
- Assist with Capital Planning for Software and IT projects
- Research and plan Software, IT, and process improvement projects
- Manage above implementations
- Continuously update knowledge and skills for successful job performance
- Participate in training programs
- Attend additional educational courses
- CGA, CMA or equivalent experience
- Syspro Certification
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPivot) and other office software
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only short listed candidates will be contacted. No agencies please.